We work with different levels fixing the goals for each based on our experience and in accordance with the European Language scale. For the levels C1 and C2 we strongly recommend a one-to-one course.
Beginners with little or no knowledge (A1)
This level is designed for students who have little or no knowledge in Spanish. Upon completion, the student will be able to formulate and understand short sentences relating to basic necessities and forms of politeness.
- Grammatical structures and vocabulary will give a basic idea of Spanish.
- Conversation focuses on how to converse in everyday situations.
- Reading is an important part of this level for it enables the student to hear and practice correct pronunciation.
Beginners with basic knowledge (A2)
This level includes a revison of basic structures and an extension of grammatical structures (past tenses). This course will bring the student to a higher level of comprehension and expression. The student will be able to express themselves, perhaps sometimes with a little difficulty, but usually spontaneously and independently, in everyday situations.
- Grammatical structures are reinforced practically and orally.
- Indicative tenses, especially the past tenses are compared and studied in detail.
- Practical exercises such as informal conversation is used to improve comprehension.
- Conversation is one of the most important parts of this level, students are encouraged to discuss topics in class.
The introduction of this course offers an overview of indicative tenses and then focuses on subjunctive tenses. The student will be able to express themselves, perhaps sometimes with a little independently, in everyday situations. This level includes a revison of basic structures and an extension of grammatical structures (past tenses).
- Subjunctive tenses are the main topic studied in grammar class.
- Expressions are taught to enrich vocabulary.
- Conversation focuses on articles taken from magazines which are used for further discussions and dialogues
Intermediate pre Advanced (B2)
The aim in B2 Level is to gain an advanced level in Spanish. All standard grammar and vocabulary is assumed to be known. The student will have advanced communication ability in Spanish, even in complicated situations.
- Grammatical exceptions as well as difficult grammatical details are taught.
- High level conversation and specialized vocabulary (e.g. business terms) are learnt.
- In all exercises the most important aspect is to speak and communicate in Spanish appropriately and correctly.
Advanced (C1) & Superior (C2)
The aim in our C1 / C2 Level is to gain a proficiency level in Spanish, level C2 is very close to the level of a native speaker. All grammar, exceptions and standard to advanced vocabulary is assumed to be known. Clearing up minor imperfections. Refining pronunciation and intonation. The student will communicate, without difficulty, with people who are native Spanish speakers. Errors and deficiencies in Spanish grammar structures that still exist will be corrected.